Thinking of investing in business wear or staff uniforms? Then you’ll want to read this before deciding on whether to go for custom made garments or settle for generic ‘off the shelf’ products.
If you’re still trying to decide if corporate uniforms are right for your company you’ll find some good pointers in our previous blog post: Five things you didn’t know about Corporate Uniforms.
However, if you’ve reached the point where you’re looking to take your company to the next level, or just feel it’s time for a brand refresh, you may be considering kitting out your staff in company business wear to give that really professional look to your customer facing employees.
Your brand is unique
It’s possible that if you try to cut costs and go for an ‘off the shelf’ garment you may save a small amount of money but that’s probably where the benefits end. You’re likely to lose out on garment quality, individuality, service, customisation, fit and a host of other benefits that go with choosing made to order items. Your brand is unique; your staff uniforms should reflect that uniqueness too.
Have a look at some of the reasons why our custom made products could give your company the edge:
• High quality garments, all made from scratch
• Your own logo or design reproduced in the brand colour of your choice – we can match any colour for a completely ‘brand accurate’ professional look
• Additional details can be included such as your web address or strap line
• Made here in the UAE by experienced professionals
• Opportunity to create a range of matching corporate gifts such as baseball caps and USB sticks
• Delivered directly to your premises
• Exceptional customer service
We think you’ll agree, when it comes to choosing corporate uniforms it’s worth considering a custom made product to really give your company or brand that professional look.
It’ll give your staff clothing they can be proud to wear, and the higher quality, fit and finish will certainly reflect positively on your company – not just among your employees but with your customers who’ll see them too.